These sessions are for those with their own kit who are needing some help to get going.
Join one of our Water Skills Academy qualified instructors who will take you through;
- Inflating your board to the correct PSI
- Buoyancy aids*
- Safety leashes
- Cleaning and storage
- Paddle Adventure planning
- Extra Kit options
*we do have buoyancy aids you can borrow if needs be.
Group Sessions are £29.95
Individual sessions are £59.95 (please contact us direct if you want to book one of these)
The Redlion Bishopgate, NR1 4AA
Closest parking is at St Helens Wharf Carpark by the Adam and Eve. Please note you are unable to park in the Redlion Carpark.
You can drop your stuff off with us in the carpark and then move the car to St Helens Wharf. Its just a short 3 minute walk along the river back to the Redlion.
What to Bring –
Dress for the weather! Be prepared to be active and comfortable.
- Insulating long sleeved non-cotton top and bottoms, water bottle, towel, and a change of clothes for after your paddle.
- Wetsuit or dry suit (we have some wetsuits to hire)
- Suitable footwear such as neoprene boots, old trainers ( You will need a good pair of socks)
- Safety Leash
Please be aware that we have limited space to store your belonging. Please leave valuables at home or in your vehicle, or bring along a dry bag.
To help protect all parties involved including those who are using their own equipment please make sure you have completed our Medical Questionnaire. You are only required to fill this out Annually however must update us if there is any change.