Making your booking;
- Please select the amount of people in your party
- Please either choose camping for up to 2 people or camping for up to 4 people. Please note, if there are more than 4 people you will need to book more than one pitch
- Please select if you would like to hire Paddle Boards and equipment for the weekend.
- Please select how many passes you want to ‘all the fun’ – whats included can be found by clicking HERE
- Please purchase one of our awesome Weekend Tee’s as well.
Any questions, please email us at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Dates of the event
19th – 21st August 2022
What time can I arrive to the campsite
You can arrive from 12:00pm on Friday the 19th August.
When does the event start
The Gates will be open and you can arrive from Mid-day on Friday 19th August. Some of the activities will be open on the afternoon, however the event will officially open at 6pm on the Friday.
If you are thinking about taking the day off… I would if I could, arrive early and start to unwind and take in the beautiful broad.
This is relaxed, informal, back-to-basics camping, in a beautiful rural location but with limited facilities. In particular, please note:
- We are a tent only site, no campervans or caravans are permitted. 1 tent per pitch.
- We cannot accept ANY visitors on site. Only people booked to camp may be on the campsite at any time.
- Drinking water is available from a stand pipe in the camping field.
- There is no hot water, sinks, or showers on site.
- Toilet facilities are basic: there are chemical toilets at the campsite, or a toilet block at the car park. There is no facility to empty camping toilets.
- Due to limited car parking spaces, we can only allocate one car per booking. Additional car parking spaces can be booked in advance for an additional cost (see below).
- We operate a leave no trace policy. There are waste and recycling bins on site for your use, so please leave the campsite exactly as you find it, and take all your equipment home with you.
- Dogs are welcome across the whole site.
- You may bring your own BBQ (not disposable) or fire pit, but it must be raised off the ground.
- Salhouse Broad offers peace and tranquility. Therefore we do not allow amplified music.
Are dogs allowed?
Yes, well behaved dogs are no problem but they are your responsibility. If the dog has not paddled before… it’s probably not a good idea.
Are kids allowed.
For sure – well behaved and obviously your responsibility 🙂
When will my final balance be taken
If you have only paid the 50% deposit, we will be taking the final balance on or around the 19th July. This is automatic, you do not need to do anything for this.