We are super excited to be taking over the wonderful Salhouse Broad this spring to bring you the chance for some early season escape in the glorious Norfolk Country Side.
A weekend of all things outdoors focused around giving you that time to breathe.
We are so lucky to reside in this wonderful county rich in 125 Miles of National Park We aim to bring those who also live here and those who want to come and visit the best opportunities to explore.
With a weekend packed of opportunities for you to get to know yourself a little better, its the perfect excuse for some much needed self care before Summer fills our lives. Slow down, breathe and just enjoy the weekend being outside and next to the beautiful glistening water of Salhouse.
Our early bird tickets will be launched on Friday the 11th February 7pm!! Get them while you can.
We want as many people to be able to enjoy this awesome weekend so have 2 options. Pay in FULL so you know its all taken care of or pay 50% deposit this month and the remainder which will be automatically taken on the 27th March 2022
Salhouse Broad Campsite
Salhouse Broad is an oasis of tranquillity. A wonderful 32 acre lake surrounded by mature dry woodland and fen that’s thriving with wildlife.
The broad was created by medieval sand and gravel digging (rather than peat digging like most broads) and is privately owned.
Unusually for the Broads there is a small sandy beach that’s popular for paddling and a picnic.
There is a network of pathways and boardwalks to explore through wonderful woodland and fen. It’s also well worth climbing the grassy hill behind the beach for a panoramic view across the broad.
- We are a tent only site, no campervans or caravans are permitted. 1 tent per pitch.
- We cannot accept ANY visitors on site. Only people booked to camp may be on the campsite at any time.
- Drinking water is available from a stand pipe in the camping field.
- There is no hot water, sinks, or showers on site.
- Toilet facilities are basic: there are chemical toilets at the campsite, or a toilet block at the car park. There is no facility to empty camping toilets.
- Due to limited car parking spaces, we can only allocate one car per booking. Additional car parking spaces can be booked in advance for an additional cost (see below).
- We operate a leave no trace policy. There are waste and recycling bins on site for your use, so please leave the campsite exactly as you find it, and take all your equipment home with you.
- Dogs are welcome across the whole site.
- You may bring your own BBQ (not disposable) or fire pit, but it must be raised off the ground.
- Salhouse Broad offers peace and tranquility. Therefore we do not allow amplified music.
- Arrive by public transport, on foot, or by bike, and get 10% discount on all our prices (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer)
- Swimming is not permitted in Salhouse Broad.
Why paddle with us?
The Norfolk Paddleboards team prides itself in giving 5 star customer service at all times. Don’t just take it from us, read our reviews below.