The Red Lion, Bishopgate
Hire a board for a lovely paddle at the end of the day.
16:00 – 18:00 | 18:00 – 20:00
Down by the river, in the shadow of Norwich Cathedral with historic walks, abundant nature (we have our own resident kingfishers!) and all the buzz of the city centre just a few minutes walk away – The Red Lion, Bishopgate is the perfect beginning, middle or end to every day.
Book a table inside to relax with friends, perch at a bar table with a view of the Wensum, settle in on the Chesterfield sofa or enjoy the outdoors-indoors in the conservatory. Outside choose from the traditional front garden under the shade of the Robinia tree, grab a spot on the sheltered terrace or spread out alongside the water’s edge.
2 HOUR HIREA perfect time to escape
- A perfect amount of time to escape the stress off life and paddle down the beautiful river, enjoying the sites and sounds our beautiful city has to offer. Time for you
HALF DAY HIREAn afternoon of fun
- Fancy going on an adventure. Hire your boards and safety equipment from us today and enjoy the beautiful sites our county has to offer. Go on a 3 hour paddle, take some snacks and enjoy a slower pace of life.
SOCIAL SUPHang out and Paddle with us
- Join us on Monday evenings for a paddle. A perfect opportunity for you to end the start of a week with peace and tranquility, A group of lovely people who enjoy a little paddle and catch up with friends.
SUNSET PADDLEHire boards after work
- Come down after work for a paddle and then stop off at the pub for some supper. A perfect activity to do with friends and family .
- Keeping yourself active and enjoying the outdoors