A high performance teardrop adjustable paddle (550g) with a full carbon flexible shaft that offers performance, easy storage/travel and multiple paddler use. Premium paddle handcrafted in Thailand. Paddle comes with a protective cover case to ensure complete protection so that the blade doesn’t scratch or damage in storage / transport to keep your paddle good as new.
The Mana Blade
The Mana (Power in Maori) blade is the perfect blade for dynamic strokes. With a large surface area, the Mana blade is perfect for agile turns, added balance and maximising speed from each stroke. Suitable for all-around paddling, surfers and speedsters.
2022 2 Piece Carbon Paddle - Brazilian Rosewood - Mana Blade
Teardrop Blade Area: 84.5in2/545cm2
Blade Angle: 10 Degrees
Length x Width: 7.5 x 17.75in/19 x 45cm
• Plant-based bio resin infused – that's right, plant based glue!
• 100% long grain low-density FSC certified balsa wood core
• Unique Eye-catching Wood Veneer Wrap for added strength
• Extended reinforcement UD carbon neck for extra strength
• Full ABS protective rail all around the blade and next to protect both your paddle and board